During this webinar, Blueprint authors from the National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs, the Center for Health Care Strategies, and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement will outline the goals of the Blueprint, discuss how it was developed, describe recommendations for building the complex care field, and share opportunities to get involved. Two experts in the field will provide ground-level perspectives on the Blueprint’s recommendations.
- Mark Humowiecki, Senior Director for National Initiatives, National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs
- Allison Hamblin, Senior Vice President, Center for Health Care Strategies
- Kedar Mate, Chief Innovation & Education Officer, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Susan Mende, Senior Program Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Dave A. Chokshi, Chief Population Health Officer, New York City Health + Hospitals
- Lea Tompsett, Vice President of Programs and Learning, Health Leads