Community initiatives utilizing social determinants of health (SDOH) are growing at an advanced rate and with that comes more support from both state and federal agencies. Please join eHealth Initiative and WEDI on February 4, 2020 in Washington, D.C. for a day of learning and networking as we hear from government officials and industry leaders about current initiatives supporting SDOH.
Topics will include:
- How does the use of SDOH help to improve care while lowering costs?
- How is the data exchanged between public health, other agencies, and providers?
- What are the current and future initiatives of federal agencies and Capitol Hill?
- How the health care industry can work together to improve patient outcomes?
- SDOH – Transformative to Healthcare in the U.S.
- State and Federal Initiatives - Addressing Social Determinants in the Health Care System
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
- State SDOH Initiatives – Best Practices from the State of Maryland
- Hospital Screening for Health-Related Social Needs
- SDOH Data and Interoperability
- How Payers can address SDOH initiatives
- Congressional Support for SDOH
- Moving Forward; Next Steps for Healthcare