SCREEN Report: State of the Science on Social Screening in Healthcare Settings
To inform the intensifying national dialogue about social screening, SIREN researchers synthesize existing research on social screening in US healthcare settings. This report was funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
In the full SCREEN report, we present findings in five digestible sections:
1. The prevalence of screening;
2. The psychometric and pragmatic validity of existing screening tools;
3. Patient and patient caregivers’ perspectives on screening;
4. Healthcare providers’ perspectives on screening; and
5. Screening implementation.
These slide decks summarize findings from the SIREN State of the Science on Social Screening in Healthcare Settings.
Click here for a list of implementation guidelines highlighted in the Report and in our Evidence Resource Library.
De Marchis EH, Brown E, Aceves BA, Loomba V, Molina M, Cartier Y, Wing H, Gottlieb LM. State of the Science on Social Screening in Healthcare Settings. 2022. San Francisco, CA: Social Interventions Research and Evaluation Network. Available online.